We love to keep things simple and believe simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. We help our clients simplify their products by improving the customer experience – sometimes even saving lives. We’re always on the lookout for talented people we can work. If you share our passion for human factors and user experience but don’t see a current opening for your skillset, please reach out to us and introduce yourself. Below you’ll find our current career opportunities.
We are currently looking for a human factors/user experience researcher with 2+ years of experience working with medical devices and/or combination products.
Specific experience requirements include:
- Preparing, facilitating, and reporting generative research (e.g., ethnography, contextual inquiry).
- Preparing, facilitating, and reporting formative and validation usability studies.
- Applying guidelines from relevant industry documents like the FDA’s human factors guidance, IEC 62366, and ANSI/AAMI HE75.
- Performing task analyses and root cause analyses.
- Communicating how study findings can be implemented into design.
- Designing and evaluating instructional materials.
- A degree in human factors, psychology, ergonomics, mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, or related discipline.
If you are passionate about improving the match between people and medical devices, please send your résumé to Bryant Foster.