We love to keep things simple and believe simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. We help out clients simplify their products, improving customer experience and even saving lives.
Medical Device Human Factors Consultant
We are currently looking for a human factors/user experience researcher with 2+ years of experience working with medical devices and/or combination products.
Specific experience requirements include:
- Preparing, facilitating, and reporting generative research (e.g., ethnography, contextual inquiry).
- Preparing, facilitating, and reporting formative and validation usability studies.
- Applying guidelines from relevant industry documents like the FDA’s human factors guidance, IEC 62366, and ANSI/AAMI HE75.
- Performing task analyses and root cause analyses.
- Communicating how study findings can be implemented into design.
- Designing and evaluating instructional materials.
- A degree in human factors, psychology, ergonomics, mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, or related discipline.
If you are passionate about improving the match between people and medical devices, please send your résumé to Bryant Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org.